Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Can I really eat all this food?

One aspect of the Curves Complete program is aiming to ramp up my metabolism and keep it up there while establishing healthy eating habits as well. How do I accomplish this? By constantly (or so it seems) shoving food in my face. Actually it is really just three meals and two snacks per day, but those who know me know I don't really eat a lot. That has never been my problem. 

I have to say that the choices are amazing though. The problem I have is eating all of it when I am supposed to. My coach tells me that I do need to eat everything on my list and I am doing good.

My meal plan for today is:

Breakfast - Mushroom cheddar scramble with toast. ( I couldn't eat the toast ).
Snack - 1/2 apple, 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, and 1 T of peanut butter
Lunch - Turkey sandwich on whole wheat, small salad
Snack - 4 stalks of celery with peanut butter (my fave so far)
Dinner - Beef stroganoff and grean beans

This doesn't look like much, but it really is. I know I can do this though and that it is for my benefit. I will just keep plugging along. I am doing excellent on drinking water...it is all I drink, other than a glass of milk with supper and breakfast. I did allow myself to have a small amount of diet Coke this morning because I really needed the caffeine. The coach told me that is ok from time to time, but I don't want to make a habit out of it.

All in all, I feel like I am doing the best I can and working HARD to succeed with weight loss. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment