Saturday, April 6, 2013

Happy Saturday!

Good morning, everyone! It is a beautiful day down here in Louisiana and I am planning to get out and enjoy it some.  

Just finished a nice breakfast of 4 pieces of turkey bacon, one scrambled egg, and a slice of whole grain toast. Oh, and a glass of milk. Yum! Now that I have that out of the way, I am going to get cleaned up and head to the gym. I know, I know....why am I getting cleaned up first? Well, if you saw my hair right now, you would understand. 

After working out, my daughter wants to do a little shopping at Tanger Outlets and then we need to get some groceries. Hubby is working today, so I won't have pressure to be anywhere until 6 p.m. Should make for a relatively relaxed day. 

I got some batteries for my camera so I could start adding more pics on here, but I bought the wrong ones. :(  So, as soon as I get those exchanged, I will be adding some pics. I know it has to be boring just reading my words. 

Anyways, what are your fun plans for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment