Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Weigh-In Report

Just dropping in quickly to give a weigh-in report from yesterday.  I wish I could say I had lost a couple of pounds, but I didn't gain or lose. What is up with that?! I have doing everything I can and eating right, but nothing came off this week. I am thinking it is because it should be my time of month. I know my boobs have been hurting like crazy. Maybe it is just water retention. 

I ran off and left my workout clothes at home this morning, so I will go home after work and do my full kettlebell workout. Man, that thing is tough!! It is also super comical for anyone that might be watching. I don't care though, the benefits will be worth it.

Well, I better get busy, but I have a couple of things on my mind to write about later. Y'all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment