Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Weigh-In Report

Well, I weighed in yesterday afternoon and just as I expected, I gained a half of a pound. I am very happy that is all though. lol. I expected it because I was sick last week and didn't get in enough steps and was only able to work out two days. Also, this weekend I decided to make a nice Easter dinner for all of us. I made a spiral honey ham, loaded mashed potatoes, glazed baby carrots, green bean casserole, rolls and Cherry Delight for dessert. I didn't deprive myself of any of it, but I did eat smaller portions. We had that meal for lunch and dinner. Yummy!

This is a new week and I am feeling quite a bit better. So that means I will get my workouts in and my steps. I imagine when I weigh in next Tuesday I will have lost at least a couple of pounds. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment