Thursday, March 7, 2013

What I'm Eating Today

I know....this is a boring subject, but one I want to start posting every day. I think it will help me keep track of what I have eaten so I will know what I need to change if I have a gain.

I know I haven't actually eaten all this stuff yet, but I will not be eating anything else.

BREAKFAST
4 slices of turkey bacon
1 slice of whole wheat toast
1 glass of 2% milk

MORNING SNACK
3/4 cup of low-fat cottage cheese
1 cup of canteloupe

LUNCH
Healthy Choice meal - Rosemary Chicken and Sweet Potatoes
Salad with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, bell pepper, carrots and Balsamic Vinaigrette (which has almost no calories)

AFTERNOON SNACK
Oiko's Greek yogurt (Blueberry)
12 Almonds

DINNER
Skinny, but delicious sloppy joe on whole wheat bun (my hubby LOVES these)
Baked sweet potatoes with sea salt 

I love that I am eating so well and losing weight!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment