Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Down, Down, Down

My hubby has been sick.....doctor said it was the flu he needed a day off.  Well, I thought the same thing until today. About half way through the day today, I really started feeling like shit poop. I had to meet with my coach for weigh-in today, so decided I would at least go for that and maybe not work out. 

Well, I got there and changed into my workout clothes....mainly for the weigh-in. When she weighed me, I had lost TWO POUNDS! After that, I just couldn't stomach the idea of not working out....just in case I am actually sick and can't work out tomorrow. I felt great....at least mentally.  

I imagine that tomorrow, whether I feel like shit poop or not, I will be working out. It is called DEDICATION. I am definitely dedicated and proud of myself. Especially when my hubby tells me how much smaller my butt is. :)

Well, will make a post tomorrow. Till then....Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment