Monday, February 25, 2013

I'm back...again

Please excuse my absence. I had a SUPER BUSY weekend and just did not have time to post. I will get back to it today. 

Saturday was spent working out, going to pick up my ring at JC Penney, and then grocery shopping. I wasn't feeling very well that day, but I made it and was proud of myself for still working out. I made German Rouladen and fried cabbage for supper....which really isn't on my meal plan, but I wanted to do something nice for my hubby. I made sure not to overeat though.

Sunday was spent cleaning house, doing laundry and getting a little relaxation in.  Watched a really good movie called "October Baby". Made me cry, but it was really good. For supper, hubby grilled steaks...rib eye for himself and sirloin for us.  It was delicious!  It stormed all night too, so I didn't sleep well, so I hope I have the energy to make it through the day.

Going to work out after work today and then making a HEALTHY chicken enchilada casserole and Mexican rice for supper. It is going to be DELICIOUS!  If you ever want a recipe, just ask. Eventually, I hope to start adding all of my healthy recipes on here.

Well, I better get to work, but will be back later. Y'all have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment