Sunday, February 10, 2013

Yesterday

I had trouble staying on track yesterday because of going to the Spanish Town parade, being on the run all day, and going to hang out with friends last night. I don't think I went over my calorie limit for the day because I limited myself, but I didn't like the feeling of not being on schedule or the fact that I was eating not so healthy food. I was proud of myself for not drinking though, since everyone else was. I knew that would put me over the limit for the day, for sure. 

On the other hand, I got all of my steps and plus some. I also got to make memories with my husband, daughter and grand daughter that will last a lifetime and got to spend time with great friends. I just need to realize that there will be some days where I can't control  everything and make healthy choices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment