Thursday, February 21, 2013

It's Not Friday!

Well, all day long I have been thinking it is Friday. As a result, I didn't bring my workout clothes. Guess I will have to stop at Wal-mart and get some. I AM NOT missing a workout due to lack of clothing. I never can make it to Curves on Friday because of their hours and my work schedule.

Other than that, today has been pretty good.....well, except for the part where my granddaughter was clinging to me and crying when I dropped her off at the learning center this morning. She IS NOT enjoying naptime there. She loves everything else. This morning the teacher mentioned to me about Gracie having a crying fit about it yesterday and she immediately started crying and begging me to take her home. I hope she did good today.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment